- Member for
- 7 years 3 months
- Over 5 edits
* started Initiatives such as Translation Management Tool (TMGMT), Monitoring, Past.
* develop educational programs for growing Drupal.
* lead our team of contributors at MD Systems.
* maintain a few modules such as Simplenews together with our team.
* also contribute patches to Drupal core.
* mentor Google summer of Code.
* was business & strategy track chair for DrupalCon Munich.
* organise Drupal User Group Zurich / Switzerland.
* initiated the first two major Swiss Drupal Events: Drupal Media Camp 2009, Drupal Commerce Camp 2011.
* organise Drupal exhibit booths at FOSS events.
- Simplenews (170 commits)
- Monitoring (70 commits)
- Past Log (52 commits)
- Internationalization Views (44 commits)
- Drush Scenario Builder (DSB) (42 commits)
- Translation Management Tool (28 commits)
- Maillog / Mail Developer (27 commits)
- OBSOLETE i18nviews sandbox (23 commits)
- Advanced Poll (22 commits)
- Views Calc (16 commits)
- Internationalization (12 commits)
- Galleria (11 commits)
- Collect (11 commits)
- Nodereference Image Helper (11 commits)
- Commerce WinBIZ (8 commits)
- TMGMT Translator Gengo (7 commits)
- Webform Ajax (6 commits)
- Heading Normalizer (6 commits)
- Translation Overview (5 commits)
- Simplenews Scheduler (4 commits)
- TMGMT Translator Supertext (4 commits)
- OneHourTranslation Translator (4 commits)
- Inmail (3 commits)
- Paragraphs (3 commits)
- TMGMT Translator Microsoft (3 commits)
- ShareMessage (3 commits)
- Menu link (field) (2 commits)
- Views Showcase (2 commits)
- Commerce Checkout Progress (2 commits)
- LoginToboggan Prevent preauth (2 commits)
- OG User Roles Access (2 commits)
- Notifications (2 commits)
- Simplenews Linkchecker (2 commits)
- Salsa Commerce (1 commit)
- Menu position (1 commit)
- Multivariate (1 commit)
- Simplenews Roles (1 commit)
- Entity Reference Revisions (1 commit)
- Salsa Entity (1 commit)
- Entity Translation (1 commit)
- Websnapr Field (1 commit)
- Shared Content (1 commit)
- Total: 618 commits
miro_dietiker helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.