- Submit translation jobs to Gengo
- Select the translation quality (Machine translation, Standard, Pro)
- Get immediate feedback about the required credits and word count
- Ability to request revisions of single texts out of a larger job
- Interact with translator using a comments thread
The project of course also supports implicity all the features which are provided by TMGMT like a feature-rich review process, being able to translate different sources and more.
The current 7.x-1.x-dev snapshot requires at least TMGMT 7.x-1.0-alpha3+28-dev (7.x-1.x-dev newer than Jun 20).
Initial development happened during a development sprint organized by Drupal Events in Zurich in January 2012 with more than 20 participants. See http://drupalevents.ch/drupal/codesprint-2012 for more information.
This is the official integration module for Gengo, maintained in partnership by MD Systems. (Gengo was former named "MyGengo" and has been renamed in 2012.)