Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module adds AJAX support to Webform (3.0 and above).
As a first step it focusses to simply add form AJAX paging and submit. Form submissions get ajaxified including prev/next pages. Especially for multipage forms, this leads to faster loading (less data transfer), better usability and finally smaller server load.
There's no backport to previous versions on our roadmap and features are D7 only.
Enable the module. You'll be able to configure AJAX enable per form in the advanced form settings.
- On Drupal 7, there are known bugs if your version of Webform module is older than 3.17. (see and )
- Due to a bug/limitation in Drupal 7, file fields do not upload file on AJAX submit. ( )
- Due to limitations of the Forms API, you may encounter bugs if you display the same Webform twice in the page). See:
- Drupal 6 doesn't ajaxify the last submit step. An intended rewrite never happened till the D7 port was done.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 33,426 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 79,578
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.