Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
TMGMT OneHourTranslation is a translation provider for the Translation Management Tool module. It uses the OneHourTranslation service for translating your site.
- translate the content of your site with professional translators from the OneHourTranslation service.
- support a huge list of supported languages (see full list of supported languages)
This module requires TMGMT (http://drupal.org/project/tmgmt) module
to be installed. Also you will need to enter the API keys which you get by registering, see below.
Register at OneHourTranslation
To support further development of this project, use the following link when registering for an account: http://www.onehourtranslation.com/affiliate/mirod
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Multilingual, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 208 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,870
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: March 18, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!