This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module adds a widget to CCK fields of type nodereference. The intent is to use this module when the referenced nodes are images using a single-valued imagefield field. The widget offers an upload and browse button to the nodereference field. With the upload, a new node can be created through a popup, and the new node will be referenced by the nodereference field. The browse button displays a view in a popup where the user can browse and select the referenced node.
In addition, the module offers CCK formatters for nodereference fields which will display the referenced images using imagecache and lightbox.
Drupal 7 with the new modules like Media and improved Entity References and Inline editing, provide new building blocks. The project needs to be reworked completely, if there's reason enough to keep it alive.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Reported installs: 40 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,196
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.