This is a collection of modules to extend Drupal core multilingual capabilities and be able to build real life multilingual sites. Some features:
- Taxonomy translation (both, per language terms and translatable terms)
- Multilingual variables
- Multilingual blocks (control visibility per language and translate title and content)
- Language selection (when you switch the site language you'll see only the content for that language)
- Requires Variable module 2.x (Drupal 7)
Read a complete feature overview in the Internationalization handbook: Building multilingual sites .
Drupal 7 upgrade
- Internationalization Views, translate some Views properties (new project for i18nviews module)
- Language Icons, will add icons to language links for nodes and blocks.
- Translation Overview, to have a comprehensive view of your content translation status.
- Localization Client, will allow on screen translation for user defined strings
- Internationalization contributions, miscelaneous modules to add features or support for other modules.
Full list of contributed modules for Drupal 7.x that extend i18n features .
The module development and documentation for Drupal 6 has been sponsored by Development Seed
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Multilingual
- Reported installs: 204,274 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,592,627
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 14 December 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.