Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
This is a collection of modules to extend Drupal core multilingual capabilities and be able to build real life multilingual sites. Some features:
- Taxonomy translation (both, per language terms and translatable terms)
- Multilingual variables
- Multilingual blocks (control visibility per language and translate title and content)
- Language selection (when you switch the site language you'll see only the content for that language)
- Requires Variable module 2.x (Drupal 7)
Read a complete feature overview in the Internationalization handbook: Building multilingual sites .
Drupal 7 upgrade
- Internationalization Views, translate some Views properties (new project for i18nviews module)
- Language Icons, will add icons to language links for nodes and blocks.
- Translation Overview, to have a comprehensive view of your content translation status.
- Localization Client, will allow on screen translation for user defined strings
- Internationalization contributions, miscelaneous modules to add features or support for other modules.
Full list of contributed modules for Drupal 7.x that extend i18n features .
The module development and documentation for Drupal 6 has been sponsored by Development Seed
Support and customizations
The module author provides paid development and consulting services. Contact Jose Reyero.
Or you can support this module by tipping on Gittip!
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Multilingual
- Reported installs: 204,486 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,490,777
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: October 30, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.