Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Provides an Administrative UI and Developers API for managing the used mail backend/plugin.
The module is ready to be used in Drupal 8, there are no known issues.
Allows to use different backends for formatting and sending e-mails by default, per module and per mail key. Additionally, a theme can be configured that is used for sent mails. In Drupal 7, that must be enabled for each template, in Drupal 8, it works reliably for any template being rendered while building and sending e-mails.
The administrative interface is at
admin/settings/mailsystem. A screenshot is available.
Any mail backend can be used and configured with this module. In Drupal 8, this has specifically been tested with Swiftmailer.
For Drupal 7, the following modules are commonly used to send HTML mails:
References Drupal 7
- Creating HTML formatted mails in Drupal 7:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Mail
- Reported installs: 130,069 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 605,113
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: May 25, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.