This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
With the Acclaro Translation Provider, TMGMT editors can submit their Drupal content directly to Acclaro. There the content will be translated and sent back to the Drupal website for review and acceptance. After accepting the translation it will be published automatically. This greatly simplifies the translation process and enriches global website experiences.
- Translate any content on your site.
- Supports the continuous translation TMGMT feature to automatically submit new and updated content for translation. (Drupal 8 only)
- Fill out this form to let us know about your Drupal project and translation needs, or email us directly.
- Install TMGMT module and Acclaro Translation Provider.
- Follow the Configuration Instructions.
- Obtain sandbox and production authorization tokens from Acclaro.
- Manually or automatically select content you want translated (with 60+ available languages).
- Receive high quality translated content right back into Drupal.
- Review, approve and publish your translated content.
Please be aware that the Acclaro Translation Provider currently supports Drupal 8. If your system is Drupal 7.x, and you are interested in a backport of our plugin to meet your localization needs, please let us know.
Acclaro is an international translation and localization firm that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Our translators are native language speakers and provided 24/7 access to the world’s best language technologies and tools. We support 60+ languages and are dedicated to helping our clients meet all their localization needs.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Downloads: 216
- Last modified: 6 January 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.