Adds a Entity Reference field type with revision support.
It's based on the core Entity Reference module but allows you to reference a specific entity. This is useful for modules like Paragraphs and maybe in the future for modules like Inline Entity Form and Field Collection.
A common usecase is where an entity is actually part of a parent entity (with an embedded entity form). When the parent entity is updated, the referenced entity is also updated, thus the previous revision of the parent entity should still be pointing to the previous version of the entity to fully support revision diff and rollback.
Version 8.x-1.0-rc4 is compatible with Drupal 8.0.0.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 17,751 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 148,909
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.