Provides a widget for inline management (creation, modification, removal) of referenced entities.
The primary use case is the parent -> children one (product display -> products, order -> line items, etc.), where the child entities are never managed outside the parent form.
Existing entities can also be referenced.
Supports commerce_product_reference, commerce_line_item_reference and entityreference fields.
Requires integration code to be provided for each entity type that can be referenced.
Supports the commerce_product (including Commerce AutoSKU integration) and commerce_line_item, node, taxonomy_term entity types out of the box.
Integration for other entity types has not yet been written, patches welcome.
See the README for information about getting started and integrating other entity types.
Requires the Entity API module.
Requires Drupal 7.15 or newer.
Sponsored by Commerce Guys.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 85,450 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 602,244
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 16 October 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.