Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by blackdog on
Drupal 8 version
This module allows to send Webform submissions to MailChimp list.
- Webform module 8.x-5.x (https://www.drupal.org/project/webform).
- MailChimp module (https://www.drupal.org/project/mailchimp).
- MailChimp account (http://mailchimp.com) with at least one list.
- MailChimp API PHP library (MailChimp module dependency).
- Unzip the files to the "sites/all/modules" OR "modules" directory and enable the module.
- Go to Webforms list page (admin/structure/webform) and click "Edit" on desired Webform.
- Click Emails/Handlers secondary tab and then click on "Add handler" button.
- Click on "Add handler" button on "MailChimp" row.
- Fill in the form. You should have at least one list in your MailChimp account, and at least one Email field in your Webform.
- If you want to map extra fields, create a sign-up form at your MailChimp account (Signup forms => General forms). Add as many form items as you want, but take into account "Field tag" of each one. Each field you have configured in your Webform, will be mapped there if the "key" value in the Webform matches "Field tag" value in MailChimp. Don't worry about upper/lowercase.
Drupal 7 version
Supported Webform Versions
- The 7.x-1.x branch requires Webform 3.x
- The 7.x-2.x branch requires Webform 4.x
The 7.x-2.x branch supports Mailchimp 3.x. The 7.x-4.x branch supports Mailchimp 4.x.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 2,917 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 19,640
- Last modified: January 28, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.