Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Webform is the module for making forms and surveys in Drupal. After a submission customizable e-mails can be sent to administrators and/or submitters. Results can be exported into Excel or other spreadsheet applications. Webform also provides some basic statistical review and has an extensive API for expanding its features.
Some good examples could be contests, personalized contact forms, or petitions. Each of these could have a customized form for end-users to fill out. If you need to build a lot of customized, one-off forms, Webform is a more suitable solution than creating content types and using CCK or Field module. Explanation of Webform vs. CCK (or Fields). Webform is second most popular non-utility contrib module, after Views. It is a large, rich module used by hundreds of thousands of sites.
Webform 8.x-5.x is a completely new code base, that takes a different, but familiar approach to solving the challenges of building rich, flexible, and maintainable client facing forms for a Drupal website. Webform 8-x-5.x includes many new features and leverages improvements in Drupal 8, including OO design patterns, extendable plugins, and automated tests.
7.x-4.x: This is the most highly maintained branch for Drupal 7. It receives all new features and bugs are activity investigated.
- Requires PHP 5.3, CTools, and Views 3.
- Upgrading to Webform 7.x-4.2+. Change record.
- Upgrading from Webform 3.x to 4.x. All users are strongly urged to upgrade to 7.x-4.x. Backup your database and ensure that all Webform-related modules are compatible before upgrading. For API changes, see the upgrading from Webform 3.x to 4.x documentation.
7.x-3.x: Critical bug fixes only.
- Options Element: Provides a better UI for creating select list options.
- Select or Other: Allows for a textfield for "Other..." options in select lists and radio buttons.
- Date Popup (part of Date): Enables popup calendars in Webform date components.
- MIME Mail: Send HTML and attachments in e-mails sent by Webform.
- Mollom or CAPTCHA: Protect your webforms from spam.
- Webform Validation: Add advanced validation based on a variety of conditions.
- And many others! See a list.
Maintainers of Webform-related 3.x modules: please provide support for Webform 4.x.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Evaluation/Rating, Statistics
- Reported installs: 506,509 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,599,653
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: January 23, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.