Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
I have been working in the Drupal community for the past 8 years, building and maintaining the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC) website, which was initially built using Drupal 6 and then migrated to Drupal 8.
Over the past 8 years, I have contributed back to the Drupal community a variety of small and useful modules. Last year, I decided to focus all my efforts on providing a form builder and submission manager for Drupal 8, called the YAML Form module. This year, the YAML Form module became the 8.x-5.x release of the very popular Webform module.
The backstory behind the YAML Form module, began with the simple fact that the Webform module had not been ported to Drupal 8 and my client, MSKCC, needed a 'temporary' form building solution, which I called the YAML Form module. In December 2016, I contributed the YAML module back to the Drupal community.
Building and maintaining the Webform 8.x-5.x module has been and continue to be a major undertaking. One of my core strengths as a developer is being able to focus and architect large applications and websites. I enjoy seeing what people are building with the Webform module and I especially like when people contribute code and ideas back to the Drupal community.
I take a huge amount of pride when someone new to the Drupal community, creates a Drupal.org account, and posts their first Drupal.org ticket in the Webform module's issue queue, because my work has convinced someone to get involved in the Drupal community. I also enjoy being able to give this new member of Drupal community their first commit credit.
Here is the roadmap for the Webform 8.x-5.x module. Please report all bugs and issues to the Webform module's issue queue. Contact me, if your organization needs any additional support, features, and/or custom integrations.
- Member for
- 8 years 5 months
- Over 100 edits
I have contributed several modules over the years. Currently, I am solely focusing my energy on maintaining the Webform 8.x-5.x module and providing the Drupal community with an awesome form builder and submission manager.
- Web form: Enables the creation of forms and questionnaires.
- YAML block: Provides a base block that allows block configuration settings to be edited and maintained using YAML.
- _Config: A simple API that makes it easy to keep custom configuration inside custom modules.
- TOC filter: Converts header tags into a linked table of contents.
- jQuery UI filter: Converts static HTML to a JQuery UI Accordian or Tabs widget.
- Fieldset Helper: Saves the state of Drupal's collapsible fieldsets.
- Book helper: Improves Drupal's core book module's functionality.
- Flush page cache: Easing the pain when you need to flush...Drupal's cache.
Credited on 358 issues fixed in the past 1 year
- YAML Form (1013 commits)
- Webform (195 commits)
- jQuery UI filter (110 commits)
- Fieldset helper (83 commits)
- TOC filter (76 commits)
- Naming Conventions (36 commits)
- TOC API (25 commits)
- Book helper (24 commits)
- README (22 commits)
- Block field (16 commits)
- Flush page cache (15 commits)
- YAML block (14 commits)
- _Config (13 commits)
- Menu filter (9 commits)
- Views URL alias (8 commits)
- Entity Jump Menu (7 commits)
- Short Array Syntax (7 commits)
- YAML Form Document (3 commits)
- Subscribe to feed (3 commits)
- Ctools jump menu style (3 commits)
- yamlform_options_token (2 commits)
- Node Order (1 commit)
- Libraries API (1 commit)
- Select (or other) (1 commit)
- Total: 1687 commits
jrockowitz helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.