Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The 'Subscribe to Feed' allows users to subscribe to an RSS using an RSS/Podcast readers.
Drupal has several modules, including the Views module, that can generate RSS feeds. This modules allows users to subscribe to any feed using a selected RSS reader.
Supported RSS reader services include...
- iTunes (http://itunes.com)
- Google (http://fusion.google.com)
- Yahoo! (http://add.my.yahoo.com)
- AOL (http://feeds.my.aol.com)
- Bloglines (http://www.bloglines.com)
- live.com (http://www.live.com)
- MSN (http://my.msn.com)
- Netvibes (http://www.netvibes.com)
- NewsGator (http://www.newsgator.com)
- Pageflakes (http://www.pageflakes.com)
- Technorati (http://technorati.com)
- Zune (http://zune.com)
Drupal implementation inspired by the Service Links moduel
- Multiple link formats including icons or text links.
- Provides 'Subscribe to Feed' block.
- Includes a 'Subscribe to Feed' input filter.
- Overrides Drupal's default feed link.
- Custom icons
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 529
- Last modified: March 11, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.