Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by jrockowitz on
The 'Ctools jump menu style' module converts ctools jump menu into a stylized HTML menu.
- Gracefully degrades on mobile devices (Android, webOS, iPhone, and iPod).
- Customizable jQuery effects.
- Degrades back to ctool jump menu noscript behavior.
- Cleanups special character issues with jump menu options.
- Supports optgroups.
- Chaos tools: A library of helpful tools by Merlin of Chaos.
- Better Jump Menus: Enables creating custom jump menus as menu blocks, local tasks block, or programmatically all via the CTools API.
- Adv Jump Menu: Enables creating custom jump menus programmatically via CTools module.
- Includes examples (admin/settings/ctools_jump_menu_style/examples)
- All Ctools jump menus are converted to HTML menus.
- Accessibilty needs to be improved
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,063
- Last modified: January 19, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!