Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Posted by jrockowitz on
The 'Ctools jump menu style' module converts ctools jump menu into a stylized HTML menu.
- Gracefully degrades on mobile devices (Android, webOS, iPhone, and iPod).
- Customizable jQuery effects.
- Degrades back to ctool jump menu noscript behavior.
- Cleanups special character issues with jump menu options.
- Supports optgroups.
- Chaos tools: A library of helpful tools by Merlin of Chaos.
- Better Jump Menus: Enables creating custom jump menus as menu blocks, local tasks block, or programmatically all via the CTools API.
- Adv Jump Menu: Enables creating custom jump menus programmatically via CTools module.
- Includes examples (admin/settings/ctools_jump_menu_style/examples)
- All Ctools jump menus are converted to HTML menus.
- Accessibilty needs to be improved
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,042
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.