The Table of Contents module generates a list of select header tags in a box. The links point to the anchors so users can quickly access each section of your documents.
The module comes with many features:
- Place the table of contents where you want
- Display the table of contents in a block
- Conditional generation of the table of contents
- Different types of numbering
- Generate identifiers for headers without one
- Links back to the table of contents
Please, read the documentation before reporting an issue. Most answers are included somewhere in there! Especially, check out the known issues.
Upgrading from version 2.x to version 3.x
Note that we have over 1,000 users of version 3.x. It just works.
Available translations: French (mostly complete), Polish (not up to date in 3.x)
The following modules are not compatible with this filter.
- URL Replace Filter
(See, problem with '#tree')
Drupal 5.x support
We are not currently supporting the Drupal 5.x version.
If you can help with that version and are interested, post an issue about that...