Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The 'Views URL alias' module allows Views to be filtered by path aliases.
This module is useful if your website uses heirachical paths. It allows you to filter and sort a view by URL aliases. When combined with the Views bulk operation (VBO) module you can apply operations to a specific section of your website based on a URL alias.
Currently, only node aliases are supported.
- Views: Create customized lists and queries from your database.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Views
- Reported installs: 1,464 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 238,074
- Last modified: November 20, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.