The 'Views URL alias' module allows Views to be filtered by path aliases.
This module is useful if your website uses heirachical paths. It allows you to filter and sort a view by URL aliases. When combined with the Views bulk operation (VBO) module you can apply operations to a specific section of your website based on a URL alias.
Currently, only node aliases are supported.
- Views: Create customized lists and queries from your database.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Views
- Reported installs: 1,492 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 237,770
- Last modified: November 20, 2015
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.