Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module adds simple calculations to a views table. Requires the Views module.
You can SUM, AVERAGE, COUNT, MIN, MAX, or AVG selected columns. A plug in theme makes the view look more spreadsheet-like (right justifies numeric fields, shades calculated columns and rows, and underlines calculated rows).
You can also create custom dynamic fields that can be used in any view using SQL snippets like CONCAT('field_first_name', ' ', 'field_last_name') or DATE_FORMAT(node.created, '%m/%%d/%Y'). The custom fields are set up in admin/settings/views_calc.
- Some things work with relationships, depending on the complexity of the view.
- Custom fields can't do anything intelligent with multiple value CCK fields. For now stick to single value fields in custom fields.
Views Calc is maintained by KarenS.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display, Utility, Views
- Reported installs: 8,387 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 80,392
- Last modified: March 29, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.