Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module is an extension to LoginToboggan
A Drupal 7 version is available now.
It prevents users from login in pre-auth state introduced by LoginToboggan.
Many modules are incompatible with LoginToboggans intermediate (login) state and also the permission situation becomes very complex to maintain and explain to users and customers.
This is a maintainable location for the mini module suggested by:
You need this module if you want
- Being able to specify a password on login
- Have double opt in (email verification)
- Preventing users in pre-auth state from login (during email verification phase)
We still hope this will be part of D7s LoginToboggan features. And we also hope drupal core will improve the registration process.
No further documentation yet.
This module is compatible with everything we know of... We use it with logintoboggan and e.g. email_registration together.
A first D7 port was provided by smoothify.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 220 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,213
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.