Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The FBConnect module provides a new way for users to register and log in to your Drupal site.
- Facebook and Drupal accounts synchronization: After logging through Facebook Connect, users can create a local Drupal account,
- Visibility: Users can see which of their Facebook friends already have an account on the Drupal website (provided that these users have checked the "Let my Facebook friends see me on !sitename" box on their profile page),
- Story feed: Users can publish a message on their Facebook story feed announcing that they have created an account on the website (future versions could make this message customizable),
- Friends invite form: At the end of the registration process, users can invite their Facebook friends to create an account on the Drupal website. This step will be skipped if the user has unchecked the "Let my Facebook friends see me on !sitename" box. The page will remain accessible through a link in the Fbconnect Friends List block.
- In case the user already holds an account on the website: The user can link his Drupal account to his Facebook identity under the "Facebook Connect" tab of the profile page. After opening a Facebook session and submitting the form, the user can log in on the website using the Facebook Connect button instead of the usual identification form.