Get help with Drupal software
- Search the site, at the top of the page, first to see if your question has already been asked and answered.
- Post to ask questions, or answer questions posted by other Drupal community members.
- Community Documentation
- Read the Drupal.org online documentation, which is written and maintained by the Drupal community.
- IRC online chat
- Chat with the Drupal community to get fast, effective support.
- Drupal Answers on StackExchange
- Ask and answer questions about Drupal on the on StackExchange platform.
- Drupal Core Issue Queue
- To get support for a core bug, see the core issue queue, but be sure to search for any relevant existing issues before creating a new one.
- Project Issue Queues
- To get support with a specific project on Drupal.org, find the module, theme, or distribution, search the project's issue queue, and either follow the relevant issue or create a new issue if you don't find one.
- Other languages
- Find a language-specific community for a non-English language, and learn how to install Drupal in your language.
- Find books about Drupal.
- Professional services
- Locate individuals and organizations providing Drupal-related professional services including installation, design, hosting, module development, site building, and support.
- Drupal training
- Find organizations that provide Drupal training services.
Learn about Drupal.org
Get help with Drupal.org
The links below are for reporting problems with Drupal.org itself, and not the sites you build or maintain. For your own sites use the resources listed in the left column.
- Found spam in a comment or page? Report an issue New: Confirmed users can flag a piece of content, comment, or user as spam. This will automatically notify webmasters.
- Drupal.org content issues
- Can the content on drupal.org be improved? Log in and edit the content yourself, or update the page status. If you have a concern about the Drupal documentation you can report an issue to the Documentation queue.
- Site functionality issues
- Is Drupal.org having a problem other than site content or spam?
Report an issue to the Webmaster team.
- If you cannot login to your account
- If you are able to login to Drupal.org, support requests should go into the issue queue. For the times when you cannot login to your Drupal.org account, there is email@example.com for Drupal.org-specific support requests.