This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module allows users to login on a Drupal website through the Facebook Connect API – using their Facebook login and password.
The module also brings other extra features:
- Users can see which of their Facebook friends already have an account on the Drupal website
- Users can publish a customizable message on their Facebook feed announcing that they have created an account on the Drupal website
- Users can invite their Facebook friends to create an account on the Drupal website
2.x upgrade notes
- upgrade facebook-client library (see readme.txt)
- configure Facebook App ID (now it uses app id instead of app key)
If you are using Facebook PHP SDK 3.x in 6.x-2.x version, please see
- Facebook Mobile Web - Facebook Connect for Mobile Web
- FBConnect Bridge - integration with some contrib modules
- I minimally maintain this module. It is recommended to use FB Oauth if you need a more lightweight and flexible solution.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 1,157 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 311,961
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.