BSc Hons Computing, over 22 years software development experience 10 using Drupal.
Overseeing the successful design, development and support for large UK entities such as Times Education, VSO, British Council and Deutsche Bank. Active contributor to open source, and the Drupal community.
- Member for
- 12 years 6 months
- Over 10 edits
Development of modules include: CookieControl, Skimlinks, NodeImageBlock, Google Analytics, Path Access, and the ProtX payment gateway for eCommerce.
Too many client sites built in Drupal 4/5/6/7 to mention now.
I attended DrupalCampUK Manchester.
Regular at the Northwest drupal User Group (UK).
Ixis was a Gold sponsor at DrupalCon London and DrupalCon Dublin.
Ixis also sponsored the Drupal Government Day, London 2012.
Helping with the set-up of Drupalcamp NW 2012.
Credited on 3 issues fixed in the past 1 year
- Feedparser (187 commits)
- Cookie Control (65 commits)
- Google Analytics (50 commits)
- Path Access (48 commits)
- Skimlinks (45 commits)
- PayPal Node (43 commits)
- Return-Path (18 commits)
- EdgeCast Caching (15 commits)
- Business Card (14 commits)
- ProtX Payment Gateway (11 commits)
- Node Image Block (9 commits)
- Imagedrop (8 commits)
- Webform Block (8 commits)
- Aggregator Node (7 commits)
- Commerce ACH (7 commits)
- Gabbly Chat (6 commits)
- ProfilePlus (5 commits)
- SMS Mediaburst (5 commits)
- Login Disable (5 commits)
- Aggregator2 (5 commits)
- Facebook Connect (3 commits)
- Tag Mark (2 commits)
- Cache Expiration Alias (2 commits)
- ACH Payment Gateway (2 commits)
- Taxonomy Block (1 commit)
- Zen (1 commit)
- Open Atrium Core (1 commit)
- Sucuri CloudProxy Integration (1 commit)
- Total: 576 commits