Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Please consider using FeedAPI module for Drupal 5 instead.
This package provides a drop in replacement for the aggregator.module but provides an API to extend the feed parsing capabilities of Drupal.
- Generate Nodes or (aggregator.module style) Items from a feed.
- Uses standard Drupal taxonomy for feed categories.
- Updating as frequently as every 5 minutes.
- Abilitity to never expire aggregated content.
- OPML import and export
- Support for unlimited enclosures per feed item.
- Inserting of feed item categories into Drupal's taxonomy.
- Developers API
- Uses externally developed parsing engine
Feed parsing is done using the SimplePie engine as the Drupal Core one appears to suffer too much with the various feed formats (see the aggregator.module issue queue for examples!)
Installation requires that the aggregator.module is disabled first otherwise it will conflict with Feedparser.
Some Live Examples:
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Content, Syndication
- Downloads: 2,728
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!