This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Allows embedding a webform node into a block which can be positioned in any block region (theme space permitting).
Handles redirecting back to the current page on validation errors.
A good use for this is to add a site wide contact form inline on your pages, such as in the footer or sidebar.
Multiple webforms can appear on the same page. The contents of the block is simply a node, so theme work can be done in the node-webform.tpl.php file as usual.
Check out webform block styling blog post for an example of changing the layout of any webform fields.
The functionality of this module is now included in Webform 3.3. Do not install this module at the same time as Webform 3.x.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 2,152 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 40,587
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.