Last updated September 20, 2011. Created on September 20, 2011.
Edited by agmin. Log in to edit this page.
Content API Module
- Drop-in support for publishing Content APIs with no programming necessary.
- Easy to use administration interface allows you select the content types and fields you want to make available through the API.
- Built on Services which means you can easily extend the features and add your own APIs.
- Works with Drupal 6, support coming for Drupal 7
- Automatically integrates with CCK to expose your custom fields in the API and as query parameters in the API calls.
- Provides granular permissions
Looking for support? Visit the Drupal.org forums, or join #drupal-support in IRC.