Setting up a development environment should be pretty straightforward since this is mostly a vanilla installation of the products. But just so we have consistent environments here is a quick guide.
- Apache 2.x with PHP 5 (curl, json, SimpleXML)
- Java and Ant
- Setup Acquia out-of-the-box install from http://acquia.com/downloads
- If not using Aquia Drupal, be sure to install CCK, as we'll be using this shortly
- Assume using Tomcat bundle and configured for MySQL
- Alfresco Labs 3 Stable (aka "3d") also works
- Alfresco 3.x Enterprise also works.
- Requires the Drupal CMIS API module from http://www.drupal.org/project/cmis
- Copy (or symlink) modules/alfresco to Drupal install modules directory (sites/all/modules or sites//modules)
- Service endpoint should be http://localhost:8080/alfresco
If you are working with the checked out code, you can use Ant to deploy the module to Drupal.
- Create a build.properties file using the build.properties.template file provided as an example
- Do Ant build