Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Download media-7.x-2.0-alpha3.tar.gztar.gz 100.83 KB
Download media-7.x-2.0-alpha3.zipzip 127.85 KB
Changes since 7.x-2.0-alpha2:
- #2108647 by ParisLiakos | tswaters: Fixed Array.indexOf in media.filter.js does not exist for some browsers. Use jQuery.indexOf() instead.
- #2120837 by Devin Carlson: Removed unused title callback function.
- #2120797 by Devin Carlson: Removed unused hook_file_download_access implementation.
- #2089913 by ianthomas_uk, Dave Reid: Fixed tab selection code is incompatible with jQuery UI > 1.8.
- #2106261 by Rob C, Devin Carlson: Fixed the large filetype formatter being preferred over those included with media providers for the preview view mode by using the same weights as the default file formatters that they replace.
- #1947388 by alexkb, brantwynn, Dave Reid, fix to permissions of edit media items.
- Add token as tes dependency
- #2109495 by ParisLiakos: Remove height: auto css rule from library tiles and respect image dimensions
- #2106761 by hefox: Fix typo insterted instead of inserted
- Drupal.media.filter.allowed_attributes is being called as variable but it is a function
- #2071073 by das-peter: php warnings are thrown because media_file_default_displays_alter() checks for configs that may not exist
- #2032255 by Mark Carver, randallknutson | allard.schipper: Fixed media file selector widget window sizing is off.
- issue #1870538 by mstef, aaron: fix Incorrect permission checking for multiple upload form
- #2067517 by Devin Carlson, aaron: Removed all of the XML APIs.
- #1406948 by Devin Carlson: Cleaned up and removed includes/media.variables.inc.
- #2076499 by Devin Carlson, Dave Reid, acbramley: Fixed double trailing slash in theme_media_formatter_large_icon() causes invalid image style tokens in some environments.
- #267091 by binkaster: Fix Sticky Edit Actions doesn't work with the Media module's multiform 'Save' and 'cancel' buttons.
- #2067963: Fixed media_update_7202() had a bad condition preventing 1.x to 2.x updates.
- #2066511 by bangpound, Dave Reid: Fixed 'PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in media_field_formatter_view()' errors happen if the media_thumbnail image style is overridden, but not changed, mucho errors in the Media Browser.