- 57 people on Drupal.org
- 3rd party Integration, Accessibility, Cloud hosting, Consulting, Content strategy, Data migration, Deployment, Design, Development, E-commerce, Front-end Development, Information architecture, Infrastructure Planning, Managed Enterprise hosting, Mobile App Development, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Multisite installations, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Security reviews, Site Audits, Site Building, Support, Theming, Upgrades, Usability
- Arts, Banking and Financial, Beauty and Fashion, Blogging, Community, E-Commerce, Education, Enterprise, Entertainment, Government, Healthcare, Media, Music, Non-profit, Publishing, Religious organizations, Retail and Distribution, Small business, Sports, Startups, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Hospitality
- Australia, India, Israel, Japan, Taiwan, United States
- Organization type
- Drupal service provider
- Gurgaon, India; Atlanta, GA, USA
- Usual project budget
- 45,000 USD
Axelerant is a digital technology and solutions partner—sharing the spark of social responsibility globally and fueled by a shared passion for open source. Our commitment to open source communities, development, and innovation enable us to be a world leader in staff augmentation and support.
Our empowered team members and hands-on managers have strong backgrounds and extensive experience in website development and migration, application support and maintenance, product design and development. We focus on Drupal architecture, design, migration, site build and DevOps best practices and consulting.
In addition to our Drupal skills, we also have strong Agile Management, Life Coaching, Ruby on Rails, and WordPress expertise. We put these to good use with our teams and on our internally developed product offerings.
- Condé Nast India
- Cancer Research UK
- Red Hat
- Dennis Publishing
- Hasbro/Wizards of the Coast
- Mother Nature Network
- Mayfair House
- Amber Home
- Optim Health
We partner strategically with the best in community and business, in our domain. We closely work with Acquia on project-based Drupal implementations.
You can find Axelerant as event organizers, volunteers, photographers, presenters, keynote speakers, and community hackers.
We have sponsored DrupalCons (Portland, Prague, Austin) and various DrupalCamps (Atlanta, Delhi, Dharamshala, Karachi, Mumbai, Pune) across the world. For 2016, we're DrupalCon Asia gold sponsors.
We are spearheading Drupal community building efforts in India. We were co-organisers and sponsors of very successful DrupalCamps - DrupalCamp Delhi, DrupalCamp Mumbai, and DrupalCamp Pune.
Besides these large events, we organize Drupal Global Training Days and local Meetup groups across cities in India. See our DrupalGive page for the latest updates on our community engagements.
We are also active in other open source circles like Publish Asia, DevOpsDays India, and FOSSASIA.
Axelerant's head office is in Gurgaon with a subsidiary in Atlanta, GA, USA. Otherwise, we're a distributed team in places like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Montreal, Mumbai, Srinagar, Sydney, Tel Aviv, and northern Japan.
The strategy and leadership teams at Axelerant are always on the move, meeting clients, partners and actively attending global conferences as well as local meet-ups.
Axelerant's geographically distributed; location independent team currently has a strength of over 50 people and ever growing. Our current engineering focused team composition includes Drupal developers, site builders, and front-end developers; program managers, project managers, technical consultants, system administrators, cloud architects, trainers, and RoR/WP coders.
On the management and marketing side, we have strong skill-sets in social media marketing, process and workflow architectures, sales and product design.
- Over 200 commit mentions across the team for Drupal 8.
- Helped in various criticals, major bugs, and documentation fixes.
- Focus on Drupal 8 base system, improving the base components, integration with external components, and overall refactoring.
- Secondary focus on Migrate Framework in Drupal 8 core.
- Sprints focused on Drupal 8.
- Drupal 7 to 8 Module Upgrades.
- Various contributions to Drupal 7.
- Patches to various contributed modules.
- Maintain modules such as RESTful Panels, Send to Kindle, etc.
- Sponsoring various Drupal camps in the country.
- Sponsoring team to attend and speak at Drupal camps, and DrupalCons.
- Solutions delivered for GQ include Drupal site building, development, theming, backend coding, migration, product enhancements and a mobile RWD upgrade.
- Men’s Fashion & Style News
- GQ is one of the most popular and internationally recognizable monthly magazines.
- Axelerant GQ Portfolio
- Regionally Accredited College
- SUNY Maritime is the largest and first maritime college in the United States.
- Axelerant SUNY Maritime Portfolio
- Our solutions included creating a responsive design, document management system, and a taxonomy based access system.
- Environmental News
- MNN is the world's most visited environmental and social responsibility online network, with more than 10 million visits a month.
- Axelerant MNN Portfolio
- Solutions for MNN include Drupal site building, development, theming backend coding, migration, support and maintenance, product enhancements and a mobile RWD upgrade.
- Axelerant migrated over 4 years of Drupal 6 development and 150 modules with content into a custom built Drupal 7 within 4 months.
- Advanced Auditing Service
- Oversight is used by commercial and government organizations to monitor over $1.9 trillion annually. Clients include Fortune 100 and 500 companies.
- Axelerant Oversight Testimonial
- Solutions included frontend development on Drupal 7 Views for Oracle Backend data, and D3.Js based chart reports with drilldown export to PDFs for functionality.
- Open Source Software
- Red Hat (opensource.com) is the world's leading provider of open source software solutions, helping more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies solve business and IT challenges.
- Axelerant Red Hat Portfolio
- Our service to Red Hat included migration from Drupal 6 to Drupal 7, theming updates, refactored content types to support editing workflows along with improved calendar and events functionality.
For a comprehensive list of Axelerant's contributions to Drupal and the community, please visit our DrupalGive page.
csv_txt_formatter, Template per item, SEO UI D8, Migrate Reports, Addressfield Copy, Views Title Callback, Migrate Yaml, Decoupal, Entity Claim, Stepify, RESTful Panels, Giveaways, Twitter D8, roleassign_d8, D3 Views PDF, Theme Filter, url2png, Orchid : Vanilla forums integration, Amazon SES, Sweepstakes, Submitted By
Credited on 25 issues fixed in the past 3 months
- Video, 1 issue
- Drupal core, 13 issues
- User Badges, 1 issue
- Taarikh, 1 issue
- Imagecache Token, 1 issue
- Webform, 1 issue
- Drupal.org security advisory coverage applications, 1 issue
- Mime Mail, 1 issue
- Entity Claim, 1 issue
- Social Auth, 1 issue
- Linkit - Enriched linking experience, 1 issue
- RedHen CRM, 1 issue
- Token, 1 issue