Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Note: As of 2013-01-27, this module appears to no longer be supported. If you are interested in taking this module over, or you as the module maintainer feel this message has been posted in error, please reply to http://drupal.org/node/1848762.
Version 2.x has been released! It will stay in the development branch for a few weeks that will give us ability to do minor refactoring. Full installation and configuration guide will be released shortly. Version 1.x won't be supported and it is recommended to use version 2.x for all new projects.
Join #drupal-magento at irc.freenode.net to ask us a question about new version of our modules.
Follow us on Twitter to find out latest news and announcement: @DrupalMagento
Drupal-Magento is a set of modules that Magento functionality into Drupal. Magento is the best open source e-commerce platform in the world, which gives user an exhostive set of features out of the box. However, Drupal is the best CMS in the world, that provides unique abilities to build, present and manage the content of the web-site. Our goal is to combine strenghts of both platforms providing to user a powerfull e-commerce platform with front-end that can be easily themed and managed.
Drupal-Magento modules provide:
- Synchronization of Magento products to Drupal (currently supported type of products are: simple products, configurable products). All Magento attributes are dynamically synchronized into Drupal CCK fields
- Custom product options
- Up-sells, cross-sells, linked products
- Synchronization of Magento categories into Drupal taxonomies
- Synchronization of Drupal users to Magento customers, synchronization of addresses
- Synchronization of currencies and currency conversion rates
- Stock management
- Full-featured shopping cart
- Fully themable and customizable checkout process
- Coupon codes
- Payment modes API
- Shipping methods API (support of all simple Magento shipping modes works out of the box)
Our modules support a big amount of features, however, there are lots of those that are not supported (for example we support only sync. of category title and description, without other category attributes). To solve this issue our modules provide an API which allows developers to easily hook into the process of synchronization or write your own modules to synchronize data.
Important! This module requires Magento extension: http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/1020/drupal . To install extension follow the standard Magento extension installation procedure (make sure to set preferred release version to Beta in Magento Connect before installing the extension).
Below is a table of versions compatibility between Drupal module and Magento extension:
- 6.x-2.x => 2.0.x
- 6.x-1.4 => 1.3.4
- 6.x-1.3 => 1.3.2
Magento versions supported by drupal-magento modules v2.x:
- Check / Money order payment module
- Magento Devel - a must-have module for drupal-magento module developer
- Attribute filter - helper module which can increase synchronization speed for big number of products.
Original idea & sponsoring : Adyax, Gold Acquia Partner & Biggest european Drupal team.
Here is a list of live sites using Drupal+Magento, if you have more, let us know ! :
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: E-commerce, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,611
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.