Counter module counts how many visitors on your website. This module provides real time counting. All data saved to database.
- Count Site Counter per day, minute even second!
- Count Unique Visitor
- Count Registered and Unregistered User
- Count Published and unpublised Node
- Display Web Server IP and Client IP
- Report: Client IP, Access Date, Access Page
- Initial values
- Visitor Statistic per day, week, month and year!
- Support Views module
- Saved fields: nid, content type, browser name, browser version and platform
Information & Performance
- You can set delay (in second) before Counter module refresh its data, otherwise data will be read from cache. Read from cache will increase your website performance
- You can set delay (in second) before next recording data, this option useful for high volume access (but you may have slow database server), i.e. if you set to 10 second then data will be recorded like this:
# Counter ID IP Address Created URL 1 3 22.214.171.124 2008-06-17 22:05 node/2 2 8 126.96.36.199 2008-06-17 22:15 node/1
- Configuration page of this Counter module: Administer-Site configuration-Counter settings
You can access Counter data using Views module. Just create a new Views then select Counter as source.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Evaluation/Rating, Statistics
- Reported installs: 6,559 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 90,425
- Last modified: May 3, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.