This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module is used to send mails via Amazon SES. instead of usind Drupal's native mail system.
Advantages of this module
- You need not setup your own SMTP server.
- lesser configuration, just setup your AWS credentials and you are all set.
- This module sends email via Amazon SES by directly calling API.
How to install it
- Just like other module , donwload it via drush or FTP, and enable it.
Follow these steps:
- Provide your AWS Security Credentials "admin/config/media/awssdk", it is must, so that this module can
send api request to your AWS account. For more details about AWS Credentials
read through http://docs.aws.amazon.com/general/latest/gr/aws-security-credentials.html.
Get your access key here https://portal.aws.amazon.com/gp/aws/securityCredentials.
- Amazon SES requires that you verify your email address or domain, to confirm that you own it and to prevent others from using it. so you must verify your sender id. For this go
to "admin/config/aws-settings/aws-verify-ses-sender-id". If you don't have Production
Access to Amazon SES, you must verify reciepient's mail addresses.
- SMTP module: Sends mail via Amazon SES using SMTP endpoint.
- Meaningful feedback, i.e. who has read mail, who spammed it, who have not received yet.
- Integration with https://drupal.org/project/simplenews module.
PS: After enabling this module, it will override default mail system and start using AmazonSesSystem mail system.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Mail
- Reported installs: 194 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,522
- Last modified: March 16, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.