Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module allows Drupal to bypass the PHP mail() function and send email directly to an SMTP server. The module supports SMTP authentication and can even connect to servers using SSL if supported by PHP.
Maintenance sponsored by Chuva Inc.
This module uses the smtp and mail class's from PHPMailer.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Mail
- Reported installs: 114,914 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 629,242
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: April 27, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.