A small module that lets you control the format of the "Submitted by" information on your content per content type. It adds a fieldset to your node edit form called Appearance that lets you put in a tokenized pattern for the text you want to display.
Depends on Token module. Note: This module does not create any data; rather it relies on other modules providing that data through Token.
You might find the Custom Tokens module useful for things that aren't already provided.
How can you get involved?
- Write a review for this module on drupalmodules.com
- Report any bugs, feature requests, etc. in the issue tracker
Because Submitted by dynamically builds string, the only way we know to translate them is to use the settings.php technique.
The following themes are known to not properly honor theme('node_submitted'):
- Artist C01
- Acquia Marina
If you encounter any others, please let us know so that we can update this list.
As with all contributed modules, when considering submitting an issue:
- Read the documentation (two or three times is better). Don't forget the handbook pages.
- Review the existing issues list. (Don't forget to select "<all>" for the "Status" field.)
- Gather all the appropriate information. This may include (but is not limited to):
- Error messages, if any.
- Module settings.
- Drupal version.
- Browser type and version.
- Database type and version.
As with all modules, please make sure you run update.php after updating this module, even if no updates are identified.
Development version status
The development versions (-dev) are where the newest stuff is, including any bug fixes and new features. We try to make sure it is tested before we commit anything, but occasionally a bug will get by us. Your help on testing this code is greatly appreciated. The translation templates may not always be up-to-date in the dev releases.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Utility
- Reported installs: 4,794 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 35,788
- Last modified: March 20, 2015
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.