- 3rd party Integration, Consulting, Content strategy, Data migration, Deployment, Development, E-commerce, Front-end Development, Information architecture, Infrastructure Planning, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Multisite installations, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Quality Assurance, Security reviews, Site Audits, Site Building, Support, Theming, Upgrades
- Community, E-Commerce, Enterprise, Entertainment, Government, Media, Music, Publishing, Small business, Social Networking, Startups, Technology
- Vienna, Austria
- Usual project budget
- $20.000 - $200.000
The Vienna based company drunomics holds the expertise needed to drive small to enterprise-level Drupal sites. The company focusses on professional Drupal development services, covering simple site builds just as fully fledged web applications based on Drupal.
- Maintenance of the form and entity sub-systems of Drupal 7 and later.
- Lead the Drupal 8 Entity API improvements like adding the new Entity Field API and the underlying Typed Data API.
- Various improvements and bug-fixes to the form API.
We help maintaining the following contrib modules as main or co-maintainer:
- Entity API
- Field Collection
- flux Services Integration & various integrating modules
- Profile 2
- Restful WebServices
- Content Access
- Auto Nodetitle
- among others...
We've got long term contributors like fago in our team who created nowadays "old" modules like Content Profile (and it's predecessor Node profile), Workflow-ng (the predecessor of Rules) and participated in the Google Summer of Code program as student and mentor; and helped architecting the Search API module as well as the Views query backend abstraction which the Search API Views integration builds upon.
We are active members of the Austrian Drupal community and help to foster Drupal in Austria. In fact, we've two co-founders of the community in our team (criz and fago) who co-organized the Drupalcamp Vienna 2009. Right now, three of our team members (dasjo, criz and fago) help organizing the Drupalcamp Vienna 2013, while drunomics sponsors the camp also.
Our team members spoke at many conferences and camps and participated in code sprints since 2007. Some of the more recent sessions we contributed to are:
- Automating and linking together web services and APIs using the Rules module by criz and fago, at Drupalcon Prague 2013
- The Old and New Field API in Drupal 8 with fago, at Drupalcon Portland 2013
- Status of the new Entity API and Typed Data with fago, at Drupalcon Portland 2013
- Fields and Entities: the good, the bad and the ugly with fago, at the BayAreaDrupalcamp 2012
- There must be Rules! with fago, at Drupalcon Munich 2012
Lastly, drunomics was proud to offer the training Learn Rules in a day together with the Drupal Association at Drupalcon Prague.
We love contributing to open source projects like Drupal and its contrib modules. We fully live and breath the open-source approach, i.e. we contribute every bug-fix and improvement upstream and always try to contribute back new developments as suiting.
Typed Data API enhancements, Ajax redirect, Email verify period, Modal Entities, flux flickr API, flux feeds integration, flux LinkedIn API, flux XING API, White label entity type, flux Twitter API, flux Services Integration, IKS Content Enhancement Demo, fluxkraft, RESTful Web Services, Entity API, Profile 2, Rules, Content Access
Credited on 37 issues fixed in the past 3 months
fago, CEO - Head of development
bernimano, Business Management
On Drupal.org for 3 years 10 months
On Drupal.org for 3 years 4 months
Contributor to fluxtheme
a.milkovsky, Drupal Developer
Knud Frank, Project Manager
On Drupal.org for 2 years 2 months