Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Integrates with the LinkedIn API based upon the flux Services integration.
This is an integration module, so it does not expose any end-user functionality. It integrates Drupal with the LinkedIn API by providing remote entities and provides Views support via the EntityFieldQuery Views backend.
- flux Services integration (obviously)
- The module connects to LinkedIn via the Guzzle web service client and provides a clean API for developers to interact with LinkedIn.
$account = entity_load_single('fluxservice_account', $id); $me = $account->client()->GetMe();
The module is basically working, i.e. authentication etc. works. Current LinkedIn API coverage is quite limited, but it could be easily extended by providing more Guzzle service descriptions - Patches welcome!
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Developer, Rules, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 12 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 490
- Last modified: February 21, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.