Integrates with the LinkedIn API based upon the flux Services integration.
This is an integration module, so it does not expose any end-user functionality. It integrates Drupal with the LinkedIn API by providing remote entities and provides Views support via the EntityFieldQuery Views backend.
- flux Services integration (obviously)
- The module connects to LinkedIn via the Guzzle web service client and provides a clean API for developers to interact with LinkedIn.
$account = entity_load_single('fluxservice_account', $id); $me = $account->client()->GetMe();
The module is basically working, i.e. authentication etc. works. Current LinkedIn API coverage is quite limited, but it could be easily extended by providing more Guzzle service descriptions - Patches welcome!
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Developer, Rules, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 464
- Last modified: February 21, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.