This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The flux service integration API provides a framework for flux integration with any remote service. While it has been created for the fluxkraft module suite, it is useful on its own as well.
The module eases integrating Drupal with remote services like twitter, facebook, your own web service or whatever. It exposes an admin UI for managing service connection settings and service accounts. By default it exposes no functionality for end-users, but it comes with an optional extension module that allows end-users to create personal service accounts.
- flux Dropbox API
- flux Facebook API
- flux feeds Integration
- flux flickr API
- flux LinkedIn API
- flux XING API
- flux Twitter API
- flux Pocket
As the project makes use of composer-manager to pull in required libraries, one has to do so first. The easiest variant is using drush. For that, enable the module and run the following drush commands:
drush composer-json-rebuild drush composer-manager update
Please refer to composer manager for other options.
- Developers, please check out and help improving the documentation.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,914
- Last modified: February 21, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.