Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Integrates with the facebook API based upon the flux Services integration.
This is an integration module, so it does not expose any end-user functionality. It integrates Drupal with the facebook API by providing remote entities and integration with the Rules module.
- flux Services integration (obviously)
The module connects to facebook via the Guzzle web service client and provides a clean API for developers to interact with the facebook graph API.
$account = entity_load_single('fluxservice_account', $id); $me = $account->client()->GetMe();
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Rules, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,232
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!