Integrates with the facebook API based upon the flux Services integration.
This is an integration module, so it does not expose any end-user functionality. It integrates Drupal with the facebook API by providing remote entities and integration with the Rules module.
- flux Services integration (obviously)
The module connects to facebook via the Guzzle web service client and provides a clean API for developers to interact with the facebook graph API.
$account = entity_load_single('fluxservice_account', $id); $me = $account->client()->GetMe();
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Rules, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,106
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.