Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Integrates with the dropbox API based upon the flux Services integration.
This is an integration module, so it does not expose any end-user functionality. It integrates Drupal with the dropbox API by integrating with the Rules module. Therefore the module integrates the BenTheDesigner/Dropbox PHP 5.3 SDK for the Dropbox REST API.
The Drobox client module allows users to have a "Send file" page where users can send a file directly to their Dropbox account.
- flux Services integration (obviously)
- The module connects to Dropbox via the BenTheDesigner/Dropbox PHP 5.3 SDK for the Dropbox REST API and provides a clean API for developers to interact with Dropbox.
$account = entity_load_single('fluxservice_account', $id); $stream = fopen('php://temp', 'rw'); fwrite($stream, 'Keep calm & trust Doc Brown!'); $account->client()->putStream($stream, 'doc_brown.txt'); fclose($stream);
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Rules, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 16 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,017
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.