Integrates with the dropbox API based upon the flux Services integration.
This is an integration module, so it does not expose any end-user functionality. It integrates Drupal with the dropbox API by integrating with the Rules module. Therefore the module integrates the BenTheDesigner/Dropbox PHP 5.3 SDK for the Dropbox REST API.
The Drobox client module allows users to have a "Send file" page where users can send a file directly to their Dropbox account.
- flux Services integration (obviously)
- The module connects to Dropbox via the BenTheDesigner/Dropbox PHP 5.3 SDK for the Dropbox REST API and provides a clean API for developers to interact with Dropbox.
$account = entity_load_single('fluxservice_account', $id); $stream = fopen('php://temp', 'rw'); fwrite($stream, 'Keep calm & trust Doc Brown!'); $account->client()->putStream($stream, 'doc_brown.txt'); fclose($stream);
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Rules, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 952
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.