DrupalCon Baltimore: 161 sessions, many voices, infinite possibilities. Earlybird rate ends Friday.
This distribution of Drupal demos how the tools provided by the IKS project can be leveraged for semantic content enhancements in Drupal. The distribution makes use of Apache Stanbol, vie.js, the vie.js widget annotate.js and the VIE autocomplete.
Read more about it and checkout the screencasts over at this blog post.
Quick installation instructions
- Download the stanbol-for-drupal package from github and run it.
- Download the full Drupal distribution and install it.
- Optionally, you can enable the "IKSce Content" feature module. This modules adds some demo content you can use for testing.
The distribution connects to Apache Stanbol at http://localhost:8080 by default. This can be changed by setting the variable 'iksce_vie_stanbol_url', e.g. put in your settings.php file:
$conf['iksce_vie_stanbol_url'] = 'http://example.com:8080';
You also have to re-configure the stanbol URL in the Search API stanbol server, at 'admin/config/search/search_api/server/stanbol_default_server/edit'.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Last modified: March 3, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!