Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The white label entity type (short:
while) is a simple node-like entity type without any special functionality. The labels and paths used for the entity type can be configured using variables, enabling easy re-use of the entity type in situations where a custom entity type is needed.
- Supports revisions
- Admin UI for managing multiple (exportable) bundles
- Views, Features, Token integration etc, as provided via the entity module
- Supports panelizer and page manager overrides for while_view
Requires a recent Entity API 7.x-1.2+ or manually patched with:
This project has been initially developed and is maintained by drunomics.
Use the following PHP snippet in your
settings.php to customize your white label entity type:
$conf['while_strings']= array( 'entity label' => t('Red entity'), 'entity plural label' => t('Red entities'), 'entity description' => 'Red entities are red.', 'type label' => t('Red type'), 'type plural label' => t('Red types'), 'type description' => 'Types of red entities.', 'base path' => 'red', 'admin menu path' => 'admin/structure/red', 'admin menu description' => 'Manage red types, including fields.', 'admin menu path content' => 'admin/content/red', );
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 41 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 998
- Last modified: February 21, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.