All of Vardot's clients use Varbase!
Varbase is an enhanced Drupal distribution with a lot of necessities. Necessities are all the modules, features, configurations that we include in every project.
Clients love it, because it speeds up development, it provides standardized configurations, and it comes with a lot of features that ease everyone's life.
Please check the installation documentation for more information (This is a must read there is extra installation steps).
Most of handbooks and information is about 7.x-3.x branch, the 7.x-2.x is deprecated.
In order to install and use Varbase 8.x-4.x there are several extra steps you need to follow at Installing Varbase 8.x-4.x, to take full advantage of Varbase, other than the Drupal 8 installation instructions and setup process.
We do have the option of Building Varbase 8.x-4.x with the composer.
This distribution is sponsored and developed by Vardot.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 90 sites currently report using this distribution. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 19,665
- Last modified: January 3, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.