The powerful Drupal distribution for faster development, with editor experience in mind.
Brought to you by Vardot
Varbase is an enhanced Drupal distribution with a lot of necessities. Necessities are all the modules, features, configurations that we include in every project.
It's made with the following benefits in mind:
- Speeds up development
- Offers standardized configuration and best-practices
- Comes with a lot of needed functionalities/modules for every-day Drupal site
- Tested, tested, and tested
Varbase for Drupal 8
composer create-project Vardot/varbase-build:^8.4.01 PROJECT_DIR_NAME --no-dev --no-interaction
Varbase for Drupal 7
Please check the installation documentation for more information (This is a must read, as there are extra installation steps).
Most of handbooks and information is about 7.x-3.x branch, the 7.x-2.x is deprecated.
This distribution is sponsored and developed by Vardot.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 209 sites currently report using this distribution. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 21,180
- Last modified: March 28, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.