Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The powerful Drupal distribution for faster development, with editor experience in mind.
Brought to you by Vardot
Varbase is an enhanced Drupal distribution with a lot of necessities. Necessities are all the modules, features, configurations that we include in every project.
It's made with the following benefits in mind:
- Speeds up development
- Offers standardized configuration and best-practices
- Comes with a lot of needed functionalities/modules for every-day Drupal site
- Tested, tested, and tested
Varbase for Drupal 8
Varbase for Drupal 7
Please check the installation documentation for more information (This is a must read, as there are extra installation steps).
Most of handbooks and information is about 7.x-3.x branch, the 7.x-2.x is deprecated.
This distribution is sponsored and developed by Vardot.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 80 sites currently report using this distribution. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 20,439
- Last modified: February 14, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.