Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by Dave Reid on
Work in progress for a Drupal 7 integration and collaboration between redirection-type modules:
- Common API for loading, saving, and deleting redirects.
- Case-insensitive redirect matching with a hook to allow other modules to narrow-down the candidate redirects.
- Redirect counter and last used timestamp, with automatic cleanup of inactive redirects.
- Integration with Drupal's page cache to optimize redirects and performance.
- Complete individual redirect access API.
- Views API integration.
- Multi-path autocomplete helps provide auto-complete listings for the destination textfield on the redirect form.
- Pathauto can be configured to automatically generate path redirects to ensure that URL alias changes do not break existing links.
- Pathologic helps transform relative links in content to absolute URLs. Most helpful when you move your site to a new domain or different folder.
- Match Redirect provides redirecting based on path patterns with wildcards. Does not extend or require the Redirect module itself.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Path Management
- Reported installs: 197,658 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,075,032
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: April 8, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!