Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
A rewrite of Nodequeue for Drupal 7 based on entities.
The Entityqueue module allows users to create queues of any entity type. Each queue is implemented as an Entityreference field, that can hold a single entity type.
For instance you can create a queue of:
* Taxonomy Terms
Entityqueue provides Views integration, by adding an Entityqueue relationship to
your view, and adding a sort for Entityqueue position.
Entityqueue uses plugin handlers for each queue. When creating a queue, the user selects the handler to use for that queue. Entityqueue provides two handlers by default, the "Simple queue" and "Multiple subqueues" handlers. Other modules can provide their own handlers to alter the queue behavior.
In the 7.x version, entity queues are also exportable using ctools exportables.
Dependencies for the 7.x version
The 8.x version does not have any external module dependencies.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Utility, Views
- Reported installs: 5,772 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 37,465
- Last modified: February 24, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.