Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Improve your Drupal SEO: this module helps you optimize content around keywords in a fast, natural, non-spam way.
Disclaimer: Although being build using YoastSEO.js, this module is not affiliated with Yoast.
We have written the module from the ground up by GoalGorilla to improve your site's SEO on all critical aspects.
We want to give you the best tools available in the Drupal community. The Real-time SEO module is therefor depending on the excellent Metatag module. Together we go the extra mile to take care of a lot technical optimization for you, more on that below.
This module checks things you're bound to forget. It checks, whether your posts are long enough, if you've written a meta description and if that meta description contains your focus keyword, if you've used any subheadings within your post, etc. etc.
This real-time page analysis makes sure that your content is the type of content search engines and users will love!
At Ben.nl we write a lot of content and we’re constantly looking to improve the pages we already have. The Real-time SEO for Drupal module makes this a lot easier. It helps us improve our writing for SEO, but also increases the readability of our articles. This is already a module we can’t live without!
- Rutger Leeuwenkuijl, e-Commerce Shop Manager at T-Mobile Netherlands / Ben.nl
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: SEO
- Reported installs: 5,682 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 42,080
- Last modified: January 2, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.