This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Drupal integration for DropzoneJS - an open source library that provides drag’n’drop file uploads with image previews.
- Download this module
- Download DropzoneJS library and place it in the libraries folder (/libraries). You need the full library which is easily available from the Github repo (the full path to the required js file should be: /libraries/dropzone/dist/dropzone.js).
- Install dropzonejs the usual way.
- Remove "test" folder from libraries folder as it could constitute a security risk to your site. See http://drupal.org/node/1189632 for more info.
Note: if you use bower to fetch the library, be sure to fetch the package named
dropzone (NOT dropzonejs) that points to the correct repository.
Current module state
This module currently provide an element that can be used in forms and three Entity Browser widgest:
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 7,721 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 52,423
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 3 February 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.