Goal of this module is to provide a generic entity browser/picker/selector. It can be used in any context where one needs to select few entities and do something with them.
Possible use cases:
- powerfull entity reference widget,
- embedding entities into wysiwyg,
- you name it!
Entity browser comes with an example module that can be used as a starting point.
There is also File entity browser module that creates a nice widget that allows you to upload files and select from file library. It uses standard entity browser plugins and does some tweaks and themeing on top of that.
List of available plugins
- Standalone (part of main module)
- iFrame (part of main module)
- Modal (part of main module)
- Dropdown (part of main module)
- Tabs (part of main module)
- Single widget (part of main module)
- File upload (part of main module)
- Media entity image upload
- Views (part of main module)
- DropzoneJS file upload
- DropzoneJS media entity image upload
- Entity form (submodule in main repo)
- Woodwing Elvis DAM
- No display (part of main module)
- Multi-step display (part of main module)
Modules that use Entity browser
We use Github pull request workflow. Each pull request should have a related and cross-linked drupal.org issue.
Check roadmap meta issue in order to see what current focus of development is.
We are available on #drupal-media IRC channel on Freenode. Maintainers are available for comercial support, coaching, custom development, ...
Our fancy logo was created by David Ličen.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Media
- Reported installs: 13,827 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 135,974
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 20 April 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.