This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module provides some behavior and style enhancements to Entity Browsers, specifically for multiselect and image/media browsers.
Influenced by the enahncements made on the Media Entity Browser in Lightning.
Does this module replace "Entity Browser"?
No. This module adds to Entity Browser some missing usability enhancements. Specifically for the "View" widget.
Currently this module allows you to select an "Enhancer" to each "View" widget in a given Entity Browser.
Available enhancers now is one that's called "Enhanced Multiselect". Which does the following:
- Hides the checkboxes, allows you to select anywhere on the entity to select it as an item.
- Adds some styling enahncements on selected entities.
- If an Entity Browser is used as a field widget, the Entity Browser's View widget would limit the number of selectable entities based on the field's cardinality config.
- Doubleclicking the entity means add or place.
The vision of this module to provide a set of pluggable enhancers that allows you to choose from for each View widget in an Entity Browser.
This module is sponsored and developed by Vardot.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 191 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,553
- Last modified: December 7, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.