- Member for
- 8 years 3 months
- Over 10 edits
I led the Drupal project's successful migration from CVS to Git, and continue to lead the efforts of the Drupal.org Git Team to expand Git-related features on Drupal.org. To that end, I am also a member of the d.o infrastructure team.
I didn't do much core work before D8. For a while I puttered around in lower-level subsystems - routing, plugins, and the new blocks & layouts-oriented page rendering system. Basically, SCOTCH and WSCCI, the former of which I was a co-initiative lead. In contrib, I used to maintain Panels and CTools with merlinofchaos, but I don't do much of that any more. I've also largely handed off maintainership of the Version Control API suite of modules, which were part of my drupal.org Git responsibilities. In late 2013, I officially stepped back from any feature work for Drupal.org out of longstanding frustration over the continuously inadequate attention given to proper devops practices.
While I do take some Drupal work in a freelance capacity, I will probably refer most requests through to Tag1.
- Panels (587 commits)
- The Great Git Migration (281 commits)
- Version Control API (232 commits)
- Version Control API -- Git backend (173 commits)
- Drupal.org customizations (137 commits)
- dog (Drupal on Git) (107 commits)
- Chaos tool suite (ctools) (95 commits)
- Hookalyzer (93 commits)
- Organic Groups Blueprints (39 commits)
- Version Control / Project* integration (36 commits)
- sdb test sandbox 1 (35 commits)
- Organic Groups Collections (25 commits)
- Quiz (23 commits)
- Waiting queue (11 commits)
- Drupal.org infrastructure (11 commits)
- Version Control API -- Subversion backend (10 commits)
- Drupal.org BDD (9 commits)
- Panels User (5 commits)
- Behat Drupal Extension (4 commits)
- "Git everywhere" Drupal sitebuild example (4 commits)
- CCK Formatters (2 commits)
- API.Drupal.org customizations (1 commit)
- Drupal.org cross-site customizations (1 commit)
- Autoload (1 commit)
- Total: 1922 commits
sdboyer helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.