Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module makes it possible for users with a VCS account to associate Drupal nodes ("project nodes") with repository locations and appoint co-maintainers for these projects, which enables commit access control based on project maintainership.
This module was created as part of the Google Summer of Code 2007 where it was mentored by AjK and dww. You can find further information on ideas and development in the original project the original project proposal and in the Version Control API category on groups.drupal.org where the progress of the project was documented.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 14 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,632
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.